Got Carpenter Bees?
Exterminate Your Carpenter Bee Problem For Good!
Fox Pest Control
Providing Expert Carpenter Bee Extermination In El Paso
There are many kinds of bees and wasps that can infest your home and property. These stinging pests are more than just a nuisance, they are dangerous.
Fox Pest Control proudly provides expert pest control and Carpenter Bee extermination in El Paso. With over 20+ years experience we’ve helped over 20,000 homeowners manage and exterminate their Carpenter Bee and other pest problems.
Let us help you!
Call Fox Pest Control To Exterminate Your Carpenter Bee Problem Today!
Learn More About Carpenter Bees
Three Easy Ways To Identify A Carpenter Bee Infestation
- Perfectly circular holes, about the size of a dime, in wood; porches, railings, ceilings.
- Carpenter bees often eliminate their waste before entering their tunnels. Yellowish-brown staining from voided fecal matter may be visible on the wood beneath the hole.
- Dust piles and mounds may be visible beneath the holes as well because carpenter bees don’t eat wood, they burrow through it, pushing out sawdust as they go.
Pests Commonly Confused with Carpenter Bees
- Carpenter bees are most often mistaken for bumble bees, but differ in that they have a black shiny tail section.
- Carpenter ants might also be confused with carpenter bees. Although the two look noticeably different, carpenter ants leave sawdust where they burrow, thus allowing for some confusion if the pest is not seen.
Learn More About Carpenter Bees
What Do Carpenter Bees Look Like?
Carpenter bees are fury, large, black and yellow bees frequently seen in spring hovering around the eaves of a house or the underside of a deck or porch rail.
- Carpenter bees, like their distant relatives, the carpenter ants, differ from termites in that they do not consume the wood as food. They simply excavate tunnels for nesting sites.
- The males do not have stingers, but they are territorial and will harass other bees and people who venture near their protected areas. Females can sting, but rarely do so unless confined in your hand or highly agitated.
Learn More About Carpenter BeesHow Do You Get Carpenter Bees?
Carpenter bees can find a home in just about anything made of wood. Common spots include decks, railings, doorways, and wooden overhangs.
Hazards Of Not Treating Carpenter Bees
Reasons To Treat Your Carpenter Bee Problem Immediately
Carpenter bees can cause successive damage to the wood and structural foundation of your home if left untreated and allowed to multiply.
Choose Fox Pest Control To Be Your Pest Controller and Exterminator
Call Fox Pest Control TodayFree inspection & estimate.
When you call Fox Pest Control you’re calling a locally owned and operated company; we service the community we live in. We value your time, so when you call you’ll speak to a live operator and we’ll schedule a service time that is convenient for you.
Each of our technicians is carefully screened during a lengthy interview process. We background check all employees and make them undergo extensive classroom and on the job training before they can service homes by themselves. When your doorbell rings, you can be confident that Fox Pest Control has sent a true professional to your home.
Fox Pest Control provides a zero obligation, free inspection and estimate. Our certified technicians will take the time and care to thoroughly explain treatment options, pricing and what is best for your situation. We believe in professional service that is convenient as well as effective.
We Exterminate Carpenter Bees In Three Steps!
- Conduct a free, zero obligation home inspection. We will identify the source of your Carpenter Bee problem.
- Work with you to customize our Home Protection Plan. This ensures that not only are the Carpenter Bees exterminated now but that you are protected in the future against any Carpenter Bees from invading your home and property.
- Eliminate your Carpenter Bee problem for good.
What To Expect From Our Treatment
Target The Source: First we identify and target the source of your pest problem with our custom treatment.
Inside Treatment: We then treat unfinished basements, garages, crawl spaces, trash areas, attics, wall voids, and even inside electrical sockets. Wherever there is the possibility for a pest to enter your home or make residence, we create a barrier to protect you. We deploy a variety of techniques depending on what works best for your situation, including residual powder, gel, and bait.
Outside Treatment: We create a protective barrier around your home using a granular base around the foundation. We then treat windows and doors, as well as under siding, to keep the pests out. We will also place a granular bait in your flower and mulch beds so that poison is taken back to any potential nests, destroying them.
For the past 20+ years we’ve helped protect over 20,000 homes. We are El Paso’s preferred Exterminator and Pest Control Company.
Let us help you!
Fox Pest Control guarantees it’s treatment plan for a full year. If for whatever reason you have any new Carpenter Bee problems or other covered pests, we will treat immediately and at no cost to you. Immediately means you are our priority – not when we can fit you into our schedule.
The barriers we put in place to protect your home and family against pests will naturally break down over time. This is why over the course of the year we will regularly reapply treatments to ensure your home is protected. For more details on our treatment schedule read our Home Protection Plan page.
Your home is your largest investment.
Let Fox Pest Control protect it against pests!