Exterminate Your Termite Problem For Good!
Fox Pest Control
Providing Expert Termite Extermination In El Paso
Termites have been dubbed the “silent destroyer” as their presence in homes often goes unnoticed for lengthy periods of time. Termite infested timber will appear structurally sound from the outside, while inside it will have a honeycombed appearance.
Termites cause over $2 billion dollars worth of damage each year. In some areas, as many as 1 in 5 homes have been or will be attacked by these pests. Termites are a serious threat to your home, and should be taken care of as soon as possible.
Fox Pest Control proudly provides expert pest control and Termite extermination in El Paso. With over 20+ years experience we’ve helped over 20,000 homeowners manage and exterminate their Termite and other pest problems.
Let us help you!
Call Fox Pest Control To Exterminate Your Termite Problem Today!
Three Easy Ways To Identify A Termite Infestation
- Termites lose their wings soon after locating a new colony site. If you discover termite wings on your property it means an underground nest is probably under construction nearby.Termites lose their wings soon after locating a new colony site. If you discover termite wings on your property it means an underground nest is probably under construction nearby.
- Termites will swarm before establishing a new colonies. This is the most common way home owners identify a brewing termite problem.
- When termites eat wood, they fill it with soil to help maintain the humidity. If mud tunnels are visible on the walls or foundation of your home, it is highly likely that you are experiencing a subterranean termite infestation.
Pests Commonly Confused with Termites
Carpenter ants are most commonly confused with termites due to similar size and being winged. But physically the carpenter ant differs in that its body is more segmented, whereas the termite has a one-piece long narrow body.
What Do Termites Look Like?
The termites in a colony are generally organized into the worker caste, the soldier caste, and the reproductive caste.
Worker termites are about 1/8 inch long and are blind, wingless, soft-bodied, and creamy white to grayish-white with a round head. They make up the majority of the termites that actually eat the wood. They are sterile and forage for food and water, construct and repair shelter tubes, feed and groom other termites, care for eggs and young, and participate in colony’s defense.
Soldier termites are also wingless and resemble workers except that they have a large, rectangular, yellowish-brown heads with long black mandibles.
Reproductive termites are the adult winged termites who have two pairs of long narrow wings of equal size, dark skin, and beaded antennae. They are black and about one centimeter long, with grayish transparent wings.Behavior
Swarming is the sudden, dramatic appearance termites in the daytime from February to April. After this behavior the male and females lose their wings, pair up, and form new colonies.
How Do You Get Termites?
A subterranean termite infestation begins when warm temperatures and heavy rainfall trigger an established colony to send out a swarm of winged termites. It’s strongly encouraged that you termite proof your home by contacting Fox Pest Control . We’ll be able to termite proof your home and save you from severe loss.
Hazards Of Not Treating Termites
Reasons To Treat Your Termite Problem Immediately
- If left untreated, termites will literally eat apart your home turning once solid wood into the equivalent of Swiss cheese.
- Termites often go a long period of time before being noticed, allowing them far too much time to inflict damage on your home. Don’t delay, get treatment as soon as possible to prevent further harm to your home.
Choose Fox Pest Control To Be Your Pest Controller and Exterminator
Call Fox Pest Control TodayFree inspection & estimate.
When you call Fox Pest Control you’re calling a locally owned and operated company; we service the community we live in. We value your time, so when you call you’ll speak to a live operator and we’ll schedule a service time that is convenient for you.
Each of our technicians is carefully screened during a lengthy interview process. We background check all employees and make them undergo extensive classroom and on the job training before they can service homes by themselves. When your doorbell rings, you can be confident that Fox Pest Control has sent a true professional to your home.
Fox Pest Control provides a zero obligation, free inspection and estimate. Our certified technicians will take the time and care to thoroughly explain treatment options, pricing and what is best for your situation. We believe in professional service that is convenient as well as effective.
We Exterminate Termites In Three Steps!
- Conduct a free, zero obligation home inspection. We will identify the source of your Termite problem.
- Work with you to customize our Home Protection Plan. This ensures that not only are the Termites exterminated now but that you are protected in the future against any Termites from invading your home and property.
- Eliminate your Termite problem for good.
Fox Pest Control guarantees it’s treatment plan for a full year. If for whatever reason you have any new Termite problems or other covered pests, we will treat immediately and at no cost to you. Immediately means you are our priority – not when we can fit you into our schedule.
The barriers we put in place to protect your home and family against pests will naturally break down over time. This is why over the course of the year we will regularly reapply treatments to ensure your home is protected. For more details on our treatment schedule read our Home Protection Plan page.
Your home is your largest investment.
Let Fox Pest Control protect it against pests!